WWW.IMRAN-FORUM.NET
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWW.IMRAN-FORUM.NET

IMRAN KHAN BANNU CITY STREET BAZZMUHAMMAD KHAN KAHIBER PUKHTUNKHWA PAKISTAN NO1 FORUM IN ASIA

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Learning English

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andylow
SINIOR MEMBER
SINIOR MEMBER

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Learning English Empty
PostSubject: Learning English   Learning English Empty14/5/2007, 14:19

I am Chinese graduate and want to improve my English now, because I will study abroad soon. So I must have a good command of English. Does anybody know there’s any courses for oral English or online learning? cursos ingles inglaterra and Sprachaufenthalte are I’ve found on the internet. I’d like to ask for your advice on that and exchange with you more ideas. Thanks.

Last edited by on 15/5/2007, 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asim Akram
SUPER VIP TEAM
SUPER VIP TEAM
Asim Akram

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Learning English Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning English   Learning English Empty14/5/2007, 19:24

andylow wrote:
I am Chinese graduate and want to improve my English now, because I will study abroad soon. So I must have a good command of English. Does anybody know there’s any courses for oral English or online learning? cursos ingles inglaterra and on studiare inglese londra are I’ve found on the internet. I’d like to ask for your advice on that and exchange with you more ideas. Thanks.

I think the 1st one is best.
Back to top Go down
rad123
SINIOR MEMBER
SINIOR MEMBER

Registration date : 2007-09-03

Learning English Empty
PostSubject: Learning English   Learning English Empty3/9/2007, 12:00

Language is the most important in our daily life. I like to study and speak foreign language in my daily life. I believe there is some language fans like me also. Here I would like to introduce some of the language web to the language fans: Italian language school, Sprachaufenthalt. Go and visit these webs, I am sure you will find some useful things for you language study.
Back to top Go down
icer
SINIOR MEMBER
SINIOR MEMBER

Registration date : 2007-09-13

Learning English Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning English   Learning English Empty14/9/2007, 08:37

Today, most of the students like to learn some more other language than his native tongue. Then the language study is so modern active now. Here I would like to introduce some of the language school to the language fans: German language school; estudiar italiano en Italia and cursos aleman alemania. I hope these could be useful for your people.
Back to top Go down
limingren
SINIOR MEMBER
SINIOR MEMBER

Registration date : 2007-11-06

Learning English Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning English   Learning English Empty6/11/2007, 14:27

The local language for a foreign student is most important. And the vernacular is the first step to learn for a foreign student. I can taste your temper before you enter a foreign language school and now I’m a foreign student in Spain. There are some sites I can recommend to you, English language schools and Sprachaufenthalt , you can check them to find some foreign language to learn not only for entering foreign school but also for your interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Learning English Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning English   Learning English Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning English
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWW.IMRAN-FORUM.NET :: ENGLISH FORUM-
Jump to: